By Admin Posted Sun, 09/20/2020 - 18:33
New Product Developed:
Very recently JJ Plastalloy Pvt Ltd has developed breathable film compound. This compound is used to make breathable films using blow or cast film technology. These films are used for various applications such as hygiene, construction, medical industry and others. With more and more attention on hygiene, the market for this product is growing. As of now the breathable films are being primarily imported in our country.
Primary Constituents of BFC5003
- PE that has very good processing on Cast Line with very good stretching ratio
- Inorganic mineral of very fine particle size having very specific particle size distribution
- Selected Additives that can process the material under extreme conditions
Special Features of Grade BFC5003
- Air Breathability and water vapour transmission in specific range as per the user guideline
- Since this will be in direct contact with human skin, there will not be any negative effect on skin over prolonged usage.
- High Hydrostatic resistance to penetration by liquid and water: The grade can sustain high pressure
- Very good dispersion so as to achieve uniform breathability across the film
- Good mechanical properties
- Good tear strength and puncture resistance
- Very good filterability
Applications of BFC5003
- Female hygiene articles
- Baby diapers
- Adult incontinence device
- Surgical garments
- Surgical drapes
- Roofing components
- Controlled atmosphere packing
More details and test results about the product can be provided on requirement.