We have Black Masterbatches practically for every Thermoplastic Applications. Every Black Granule can not have all the properties expected out of Black Masterbatches. Our products will perform to the best on all the various parameters of Very High Jetness, Excellent Dispersion, Uniform Granule Size, UV Resistance and others. Made with highest quality of Raw Material with Philosophy of Quality In Quality Out (QIQO), we deliver the best to our customers.
APPLICATIONS OF JJ PLASTALLOY BLACK MASTERBATCHES
Black Masterbatch for Geo Membrane and Geo Synthetic
- Very fine particle size of Carbon Black used thus giving very good UV stability to the fabric manufactured. Lower cost on account of lower maintenance cycle
- Excellent Dispersion
- Very clean carbon having very low impurities hence higher shelf life
- Very high Jetness and Gloss
Black Masterbatch for Mulch Film
- Very high Jetness thus less chances of growth of weeds
- Very high opacity so as to have minimum light inside the tunnel
- Excellent Dispersion there by suitable for very low thickness films also
- Very fine particle size Carbon Black used thereby giving very good protection against UV Rays.
Black Masterbatch for Pressure Pipes
- Made with Special P Type Carbon Black having very high physical and chemical cleanliness thus giving excellent Organoleptic properties.
- Very low Ash, Sulphur and Toluene thus making it very much suitable for conveying Potable Water and Gases
- Carbon particle size less than 25 NM thus product very much suitable for Pressure Pipe Applications
Black Masterbatch for Fiber, Non Woven, Multifilament
- Very fine particle size Carbon Black Used thus lowering the Filter Pressure Value of Masterbatch and ultimately leading to improved productivity
- Available in PP, PE, PET as base resin
- Very much suitable for fine denier yarn, low GSM Non Woven applications
- Product has very good UV Stability hence can be very well used for outdoor applications
Black Masterbatch for Compounding Applications
- Product with very high Jetness and Bluish Undertone
- A wide range of Black Masterbatch suitable for Commodity and Engineering Plastics
- Black Compound ultimately manufactured has very good mechanical properties
- Can Directly substitute Imported Black Masterbatches
Black Masterbatch for UHT Milk Packaging
- Food grade product suitable for Direct Food Contact as per USFDA
- Excellent Dispersion thus avoiding any Gel Particles in Film manufactured
- Very fine particle size Carbon Black used. Thus very good protection to the film against UV Rays
- Very low Filter Pressure Value thus giving very good productivity
Black Masterbatch for Pipe Applications
- Product with very low ash content thus giving increased life of the product.
- Excellent Dispersion
- Different products in varying carbon black contents depending on customer requirements
- Low Filter Pressure Value thus improved productivity.
ADVANTAGES OF OUR BLACK MASTERBATCHES
Uniform particle size thus better mixing.
Very High Jetness
High Brightness & shining
More Wheatherability properties
Excellent dispersion with polymer
No Issues of bleed or bloom