SIVA desiccant masterbatches can counter a problem which develop during the processing of plastics due to the presence of moisture and prevents adsorption of moisture during transportation. Moisture can be present in raw materials such as hygroscopic polymers, fillers and pigments. Reprocess polymer can also have high moisture content. When processing polymer with high moisture content the polymer can become porous and show voids/lower tensile in the final articles or extruded/blown sheet. In film applications the high moisture content can lead to film bubble breakage.
Mode of Action
SIVA Desiccant Masterbatches are based on extra pure Inorganic minerals. These masterbatches are used in eliminating moisture in virgin and recycled LD, LLDPE, HM, PP, etc. These are mainly used in blown film, molding & raffia and any other application where recycled polymer is being used.
- Consumer Products
- Flexible Packaging
- Healthcare & Hygiene.
SIVA Desiccant Masterbatches Help Reduce:
- SIVA Desiccant Masterbatches Help Reduces
- SIVA Desiccant Masterbatches
- SIVA Desiccant Masterbatch
- SIVA Eco Desiccant Masterbatch
- Fish Eyes , Porosity ,Windows/lenses in films , Silver streak in molding
- There is two types of SIVA Desiccant Masterbatches available
- Suitable for multilayer & blow molding applications
- Economical & suitable for monolayers, raffia & other thick section applications
- Agriculture, Consumer Products, Flexible Packaging , Healthcare & Hygiene
Blown Film, Cast Film, Lamination, Oriented Flat Film.
We welcome you to please speak to our Marketing representatives for your specific requirements. We will be more than happy to cater to your needs.
Benefits of SIVA Desiccant Masterbatches
JJ Desiccant Masterbatches Increases filler addition level.
JJ Desiccant Masterbatches Improves surface properties.
JJ Desiccant Masterbatches Increases STRENGTH.
Increases Reprocess polymer addition level
High absorbing capacity
JJ Desiccant Masterbatch Improves surface shine
Improves machinability & reduces production cost
Weight addition to end product
Uniform particle size and coating